Sunday, December 25, 2011

look out 2012

sitting here in my parents house visiting for the holidays. this next year is going to be masssssive. really. note the time 2:49AM... it will be hard to top this past year, I've been more happy this last year than I have ever been. not an easy year, but I have been blessed. This coming year I will follow my 8 aspect path and commit even more deeply to my mindfulness practices. Also my communities, my famil(ies), my home, and to boundless discovery of indubitable remarkableness.  through freestyle rhymes, tea growing, tea pouring, mobile sweat culture, earthwork, social and climate justice projects, a poetic mindset, design, building in the material realms, chess, biosphereic food and drink knowledge, survival skill and mapping local waters and shelters, forage 2.0, illustrationssss, financial wisdom, bodyphysuoos ///  

No comments:

Post a Comment